Friday, March 13, 2009

Great Indian Democracy..Where is it heading...?

Hello Friends,

Welcome to Anbusivam's Blog Page.

Now, time has come for the Great Indian Democracy to reinvent itself. I strongly believe this is one of the best times that the younger generation of this wonderful nation can assertively make their voice heard to the country. These days we hardly see any politician who also works for this society and the people those elected him/her. One can clearly see every where from north to south, east to west, the inability of our Indian politicians to rise above their very narrow mentality and their own personal agendas.

Where are we heading....??? I am afraid, if this trend continues for next 10 years, our entire democratic system will collapse and people will take up law and order in their hands, which may lead to dire consequences. We very well know that, all we need is a Great Leader of all times, capable of taking the nation to next greater level.

It's more than enough and we the people are badly badly sick of

dynasty politics,
ruthlessly selfish leaders,
ridiculous freebies,
undelivered promises,
criminal and unethical law makers,
corrupt minds,
opportunistic hearts,
money and muscle powerplays,
madly power greedy,
thoughtless actions,
useless statements,
absurd behaviours,
and on......and on.............,

I am seeing a number of so called leaders willing to become the top brass of our country, and I wonder if any of them even think truthfully if he/she deserves that......??? I can understand that in a democratic country like our's anyone and everyone can have that wish, but as a common sense they should also think about their credentials and abilities to deliver on commitments.

Oh....I am sorry to talk in an alien language "deliver on commitments" what's that....???

One of my friends asked how to choose a better politician....how do I know whom to vote for....?

I think we should not be having that dilemma at all. I know a simple rule. In fact that's is pretty easy, all we need is to just choose between what we want, "worse" or "worst"......?


Let's make our vote count.

Thanks for visiting my page.

With Love,
Anbusivam

No comments: