Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hardwork Can Only End In Great Results

Hello Friends.

Welcome to Anbusivam's Blog Page.

For the first time I've shamelessly copied few excerpts word by word from a wonderful article of SiliconIndia. Thanks to my friend Pradeep of SiliconIndia, for one of the best article that has ever come in SiliconIndia. (In my humble opinion)

This is a story of brothers who have proved clearly that no matter what the external circumstances are, but a sincere hard work had to end in great results. There is no other way actually. Nothing can be substituted to Hard Work in the world of consistent success. Though hard work may not be the only attribute for success in life, but I am sure every thing else without hard work is meaning less.


It's an amazing life lesson from Kalyan Raman, VP.Technology and Head of Amazon Bangalore Centre and Kumar Srinivasan, CEO of Global Scholar. This brothers had proved that sucess comes to those who dare to dream and have the spirit to make it true. This really inspired me to daringly dream for a next level in my life.

Do Visit this Link for Sure:
http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/48412

Disclaimer: Inspiration Guaranteed.

Thank for visiting my page.

With Love
Anbusivam

No comments: