Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BarCamp Bangalore

Hello Friends,

Welcome to Anbusivam’s blog page.



I am really excited, as I am going to bump into BarCamp Bangalore to be held on Saturday-Sunday, July 28, 29th, 2007; 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM at IIM, Bangalore. This is the first time I am going to attend an unconference. I am endeavoring to unlearn the customary concept of conferences, which is embedded deeply inside form my college days. I think organizing such unconferences will demand a huge amount of time and effort than a usual conference. Only a team of well organized dynamic people can make such an unconference happen.

Thanks a lot to all good hearts contributing in their efforts for this Barcamp Bangalore.

Just wondering, how would it look like at IIMB with lots of young, energetic and enthusiastic minds with fresh ideas convene? Wow….its going to be great.

Don’t miss this great opportunity, come let's enjoy meeting likeminds, learning and have great fun.


With Love,
Anbusivam

No comments: