Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blog'a'loreans- Meet

Hello Friends,

Welcome to Anbusivam’s blog page.

Wow…..that was simply superb. It's my first encounter with such an enthususiastic and passionate crowd. Yeah….it’s all about Bangalore Bloggers meet…some one named it blog’a’loreans meet, it took some time for me to get it right. You are correct Blog’a’loreans = Bangalore bloggers.




People were behind Ashwin...for one reason his T-Shirt.



Hari’s idea on Web NGO…was really great…I am sincerely thinking of the ways I can contribute to that noble cause.

I am sure this team is going to rock in Barcamp Bangalore

With Love,
Anbusivam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you there Shiva.. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Siva,
Nice description....May be you add a link to what other bloggers are saying about this meet as well :)

Keep Blogging and good that you enjoyed it.

-Himanshu Sheth

Dhivya said...

hey.. very nice and it was nice to meet you..Very honest review...